Friday, April 29, 2011

Desire

Pressing into you,

I whisper for you to slide

Down that slippery slope

Into the abyss of breeze that flows

Between us two.

And stay with me.

Just stay there for a moment and let me feel.

Let me hold you where I want you.


I take your hand, or rather

You take mine and weave

Your fingers through my own.

And I haven’t been so free and so secure.

And we begin the dance,

The one of to and fro

Where you take control and sway me

Where you wish, and I oblige.


We twirl and we turn

Towards the inside and the out,

My back to your front

Then face to face once more

No walls, no floors no ceiling

To contain.


It is only me and you

Breathless and fatigued

Yet always willing to dine

Upon our flesh

And drink until we’re drunk

With the other’s soul…

Until there is nothing further to consume

Or create but life itself.

No comments: