Friday, April 22, 2011

The Ideal Man List

Eyes I could swim in

Lips I could drink, nibble

A smile that makes me do the same

A laugh I could listen to on repeat

A voice that could talk me to sleep & whisper me awake

Eyebrows that hook me

Hands that are available to hold any time I wish

Arms that are always more than happy to hold me

Brushes the small of my back and I feel it everywhere

Someone who loves to be creative

In art

In life

In bed.

Is sensual, passionate

Gives me "back tickles" (my favorite thing, quite possibly in the entire world)

Feels deeply and shows it freely

Is irresistible

Finds me to be irresistible.

Is a man’s man who knows life is enhanced by a girl he could love

Is loyal

Loves children & knows he wants to have them

Is charming

Opens doors & closes them after me

Writes me notes

Buys me flowers just because

Calls me cutesy nick names

Is sentimental

Gets me

Opens me to new interests

Is physically active

Is a dreamer

Loves the outdoors

Likes snow sports

And is willing, if he is better than I am, to be patient and watch me wipe out 800 times on one hill.

Loves dogs, cats, and most other animals

Saves me from spiders

I feel like he's my superhero

Is patient

Is kind

Is friendly and outgoing in most any situation

Sensitive and accepting of other people’s reality

In decision making

In belief

An optimist who believes he and I can do anything—especially together.

Loves the world and wants to travel it (particularly with me by his side)

Finds meaning in everything in life.

Takes care of himself.

Loves food, loves to cook.

Likes coffee

Likes chocolate

Loves meat

Would eat a rocky mountain oyster just to say he did.

Loves that I am a chameleon and change my looks frequently

Loves that I am mommy-wired and could be completely happy to be a stay-at-home mother and home-maker but also have other creative ambitions that I intend to follow.

Loves the universe and takes hints from its timing, energy, feelings, and persistence.

Sees the good in people

Loves and appreciates my naivety

Is my best friend

The relationship comes with ease

I adore his family; he adores mine

He adores his own family.

Feels that my mother being my best friend is a plus

Has his favorite sports teams and doesn’t mind if I steal them for my own

Likes to have his woman by his side in team garb at sporting events

Is his own person

Has his own interests and knows it is important to have alone time with his friends from time to time.

Wants quality from life

Knows this doesn’t have to mean the finest things, but the finest experiences

Travel

Adventure

Love

A family

Isn’t too set in any of his ways

Likes change

Likes to be silly and knows the importance of occasional child-like playfulness

Willingness to roll down a hill

Scream on roller-coasters

Make funny faces

Have an imagination

Laughs appreciatively even in quiet situations

Would sing karaoke even if he sang horribly

Loves Disneyland & amusement parks

Plays games (of the entertainment variety)

Is always up for an adventure, even if it means getting lost

Appreciates a good sunset

Appreciates a romantic picnic

Is spontaneous

Knows where he wants to go in life and is on his way there

Balances me out

I balance him

Is quite fearless, ready to conquer anything

Says what he thinks when he is thinking it

Doesn’t kiss on the first date

When he does go in for it, there are fireworks

Has a wide variety of interests

Dances, and likes it, even if he is terrible at it

Makes me laugh

I am so happy around him my cheeks get sore from the grinning

Believes in traditional gender roles in a relationship

Knows that emotional give and take is the key to success in a relationship

Knows he wants to get married someday

Likes to be the provider

Receives compliments well

Likes receiving sentimental gifts

Loves to be touched

Is a happy person

Is available when I want and/ or need him to be

Communicates with me daily, even if far from one another

Looks phenomenally sexy in a pair of sweat pants and a tee shirt

Wears flip-flops

Loves to spoon (and assumes the role of the big spoon)

Communicates the desires he is almost too shy to say

Makes me think in new ways

Inspires me

Finds astrology, tarot, psychics, paranormal activity interesting

Loves my quirks

I am a sanctuary for him, a place where he can rest his weary head, where he doesn't have to be at his best...where he can be as ridiculous, goofy and unfiltered as he wants to be

The only man in my life with the authority to keep me on my toes and in line.

Extremely ethical

1 comment:

A Virgin Tomorrow said...

Someone who loves to be creative

In art

In life

In bed.

I LOVE this one!!