Thursday, October 6, 2011

Eye Candy Brain Candy.

I've recently developed a new celebrity crush.

Normally I'm pretty bad at this whole crush thing in the way that I sort of learn way too much information about the celebrity person...

Anyway, I am quitting while I'm ahead with this whole potential Ryan Reynolds addiction. I'm nipping it in the bud.

I've watched one half of an interview between he and Letterman and I had that sheepish girly grin (y'know, the one where your head is, like, rested on your palm and such, your cheek is smooshed essentially to your forehead and your eyes are all happy-squinty in an expression mimicking the one you had when you were 5 years old and woke up at 2 am on Christmas morning to find your brand new bike was right in front of the fireplace)?

Yea. I'm stopping myself right now.

..................just as soon as I watch the remaining 110 videos I found on YouTube.

Kidding. But it is a little tempting.

1 comment:

Byrd said...

he is beautiful!

I approve!