Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Show Me What It's Like To Make Love

Show me what it’s like to make love.


Look me in the eye and tell me without saying a word.

Disrobe yourself and stand bare before me as if I were the sea;

And before you plunge into my soul,

Wet your face in my waters

And let my salty bitter flavor run over your lips.


Sprinkle the pieces of me that you want most

Into the bed and enjoy me as you would your favorite meal;

Nibbling so as not to go too fast

Only to arrive to an empty plate too soon.


Kiss my neck as if it were the first time that you

Held an ice cream to your lips and felt its cold sweetness.


Rub your hands along my sides and moisten me

As if were the clay that you mold upon your wheel.


Make me sing in the way that you do your guitar.

Pull my strings and frolic in them,

Play me like nothing else is on your mind.


Put your mouth to mine and drink me in

As if I were unlike any bouquet you’d sensed

In the finest wine you’d sampled.


Test me as if I were the sports car of your dreams.

Rev me up to get me going, then

Floor me until the moment that I roar.

Slowly bring me down to hear me purr


And then just hold me.

Hold me as if time was placed on pause

And everything were completely still.


Show me what it’s like to make love.

No comments: